Our sublimation air freshener blanks are made of 100% compressed polyester and come with a premium hemp snap tie and thick poly bag. Unleash your creativity and create truly unique products that your customers will love.
Each pack of blanks includes 10 3×4″ blanks, 10 premium hemp snap ties, and 10 thick 2mil poly bags. These blanks are double sided and sublimate perfectly!
These are unscented. You can add your favorite fragrance or essential oil as desired after sublimating. The size of these blanks are great for home or to use as blank sublimation car air freshener.
Air Freshener Sublimation Blanks Features
- Easy to Sublimate – Easily sublimate up to 6 blanks at a time using standard 8.5” x 11” sublimation paper. By sublimating multiple blanks with one sheet, you can save on paper cost while increasing your overall efficiency. You can download our free Sublimation Air Freshener Template here to plan our your design.
- Want to sublimate each one individually? No problem – the blanks are packaged in a way that also makes it easy to do one at a time.
- Bag and Premium Hemp Tie included – Our premium hemp snap ties make our air freshener blanks truly unique. These premium ties are a joy to use and are environmentally friendly. We also include thick, 2 mil poly bags. Our bags are resealable and help lock your custom air freshener scent in.
- Easy to Add Scent – The 100% compressed polyester material we use does a great job of absorbing and retaining whatever scent you use. Check out our full instruction guide on how to add scent to your air freshener blanks for more tips and tricks on how to add your own custom scents to your sublimated air fresheners.
- Double Sided – Our blanks are double sided. The material is thick enough to allow for different designs to be sublimated on each side of the blank. This is particularly useful for adding custom text or images to the back of one of your existing designs. The possibilities for personalization are endless!
Sublimation Air Freshener Blanks Instructions
For best results, use a lint roller before sublimating.
- Press at 400F for 40 seconds using light pressure.
- The material will be very flexible after being heated. Once it cools it will return to its original stiffness.
- If your paper is sticking to the material, use lighter pressure.
Adding Scents to Air Freshener Sublimation Blanks
- Add scent after sublimation is complete.
- You can use either a concentrated spray (like perfume) or essential oils.
- For essential oils: add one drop on each corner of the blank and one drop in the center. Do this on both sides for a total of 10 drops.