These acrylic sublimation keychains will delight your customers! Their size and shape make them perfect for all keychain lovers, including people who don’t like a lot of extra weight on their keyrings. The possibilities are endless – they attach well to backpacks, luggage, and more!
These keychains are not imported – they are made right here in our Houston-based workshop. They are precision laser cut and have a plastic covering that peels to reveal a bright, glossy white surface. It’s important to remember to peel the plastic before sublimating.
Acrylic Sublimation Keychains Features
- Double sided – One side is a high gloss side, while the other is a semi-gloss matte. They both sublimate beautifully.
- Lightweight – The material used is a premium 3mm cast acrylic. It’s a bright, opaque white and is perfect for sublimation.
- Waterproof – These can be completely submerged without any damage.
- Durable – Acrylic is an exceptionally durable material and will last a lifetime.
Sublimating acrylic is easy, but it requires careful attention to instructions. Here are a few steps to ensure that your keychains come out perfectly.
- Set your heat press to 385F
- Position the sublimation paper on top of the blank. Add a sheet of parchment or butcher paper to protect your heat press.
- Press for 70 seconds at medium pressure.
- IMPORTANT: As soon as pressing is complete, carefully lay your blank on a flat surface, and place a heavy flat object on top. This will prevent warping or bending as it cools. (Be careful not to burn yourself – the blank will be very hot). Let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Peel your sublimation paper off. Repeat the process on the other side if you’re making a double sided keychain.
- The paper should peel right off, but if it sticks, submerge your blank in water for a few minutes and the paper will rub off easily. ss
These sublimation keychains are very competitively priced. The exceptional quality of these keychains, combined with the low price of the blank, makes it easy for you to make good profit. The suggested retail price for a non-personalized keychain is $3 to $5. Depending on your market, a personalized keychain can sell for up to $15 each! The simplicity and versatility of these keychains makes them great for corporate or bulk orders. They work great with a company or school logo, and can even be used for fundraising events.
These keychains have the option to come with premium hardware – a 1″ metal keyring and a plastic snap. This makes them easy to sublimate and quickly attach the professional quality hardware.
As with all of our sublimation keychains, these come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee – we have a 30-day free return policy